Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Updates

Finals are over! :)

Got a phone call from germany this morning- they've found someone more suited to the job than I am. Ahwells. I'd love to be in munich, but I don't suppose I'd be that great a marketing intern. :) Everything's for the best I suppose.

An update on the ny housing issue: I spoke to a fellow colleague last night, and he mentioned that he'd be staying in philadelphia this summer too, and would be commuting to ny whenever required. I emailed the boss since his earlier email said that I'm the only one who still wants to live in philadelphia, and his reply was that he didn't know, but he's still interviewing more people so there might be more who'd be staying in Philadelphia. What am I supposed to do now? I'm on my way to ny to see an apt and pay the rent on it. ARGH. This is horribly annoying. I suppose I'd get the place regardless and hope I don't regret it. It's such a hassle finding reasonably priced ny apts. :(((

1 comment:

Xianz said...

Hey gal! haven seen you online for quite a while since you are having exams now... But gal, dun worry! You can do it de:) You have my absolute support! Haiz I am surviving with my internship now... waiting for you to come back & have fun! Cheer uP & Jia You!