Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Finally..

One last paper, 6hrs and 30 more minutes, and I'd be done!! Half of my undergraduate career would be over. :( Okay. That's enough I guess. I almost sound like I'm graduating but there's still two more years to go. I'm sick and tired of studying, but this last exam is crucial. I haven't been doing that great in this class, so I'd need to do exteremely well on the final to boost up my grade. Especially since it's a major class.. International Financial Markets.. Strangely enough, I don't feel like I know a lot more about forex than I did before. :X I mean, I guess I now know how to compute the values of outstanding swaps and hedging strategies and what nots... but that wouldn't really be useful unlesss I want to go into trading.

Anyways. A friend just told me that he's still angry. He's 24 years old and still angry about this small matter after 10 days??? That is extremely juvenile. I can be considered petty, but even then, I generally stop being angry after a few days? SIGHS. He shall be ignored.

No comments: