Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hmm

Ny trip was rather uneventful yesterday. I went to the apt and put down a deposit for it. It's small and not in a great neighbourhood, but at least it's cheap.. but later that day, the girl called me and told me that she mixed up her end dates. She's supposed to move out by 30th June, so I can only sublet her place till then. My internship would only end on 11th July. If I do take her place I'd be homeless for 2 weeks. :( She gave me till sunday to decide.. and wouldn't take my security deposit if I decide not to take it as the terms have changed. That is nice of her, but my conundrum is still unsolved.

Met up with a bunch of people yesterday. :) Pinkberry with francine in ny was fun.. I won't see her the entire summer!! There's always next semester I suppose. Russell made curry chicken for dinner, and it was really good. Other than the fact that they cooked brown rice (mainly for me cuz I don't eat white rice) but finished virtually all of it by the time I came back from ny. I had one spoonful of rice to go with the curry. :( Met up with mariam too, and bummed at her place watching funny youtube videos.. and the night went downhill from there.

Met up with him to talk about our problems.... wasn't exactly a fruitful conversation. He was being stubborn, and tried to pin the blame on me. I was seriously furious. A heated argument ensued and.. I figured he doesn't want the truth and so I told him what he wants to hear and that was that. It was rather funny though. Some friends came in, and this guy came over to sit down and talk to us for a bit. It came as a relief. I didn't really want to justify myself. Talking to him never seems to help. Things just appear fine on the surface after that.. but once I scratch deep enough, everything is still there and unresolved. Useless compromises to keep the peace.

No comments: