Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sleepiness and Unproductiveness

This is rather terrible. I've been sleeping at 3 or 4am for the past 3 nights and my sleeping cycle is screwed up. Studying has definitely not been efficient for a while. I did have 2 great conversations last night though. One with joan over dinner, and another with jh in the middle of the night. I love how joan and I can just talk freely- our conversations are full of laughter when its just the two of us. It didn't feel as nice later on when he joined us for supper though. I was quite annoyed. When I was trying to say something, he made this "shh" sound which is extremely condescending. Conclusion: he's a jerk and I should seek to avoid him as much as possible. I was still upset when I came back, and went to look for jh for a nice long chat. I've resolved to change, to stop being silly, and to cut off most forms of contact. :) That should make me a happier person. It's not as though I need him to be around. Him being present does add value, but the negative side effects far outweigh the positive value he brings to my life. Shoo. Be gone. You were the one who told me to go away the other night, childish boy.

No comments: