Sunday, May 18, 2008

Phew.

Results are all out, and I did ok. :)

Anyways.. I'd be moving to ny later today. Decided to take the apt in the end.

There's this guy whom I can't get out of my head. This is really really bad. :( I bumped into him downtown one day last week.. and we had lunch together. I actually agreed to have pizza. :X The conversation was good though. It's worth eating pizza for I suppose. I dunno why he's popping up in my thoughts though. I do not like him!! Bleahs. He's so nice and understanding though. I guess its refreshing to talk to someone who doesn't know that much about me, and is interested in knowing more? I wouldn't mind getting to know him better, but not beyond that I think. Sometimes I feel that I've a rather limited circle of friends, but this is due to my preference to hang out with people I'm more familiar with.. and hence feel more comfortable around.

I miss gina. :(

Went outlet shopping with ben mel joan and yx yday. Got a bunch of silly stuff like a new king sized comforter! Hehe. It's gorgeous, with light blue and white strips.. just right for summer!

No comments: