Friday, June 13, 2008

Ahh. Haven't updated in a while. Life has been hectic to say the least. I've since switched jobs- working at this PE shop now. Been running around trying to get work authorization and stuff since this job's paid- luckily everything is (almost) settled now. I've also found a new apartment for july and the rest of august; I'd be going down to Chelsea tomorrow to prepay the rent. I'd be going home on 17th Aug via hk and arriving on the 18th. :D Yay! Booked the hotel and air tix to visit hk on the 26th before flying back to penn.

Maria's visiting me now.. she has been here since tuesday. Mar's a terrible tourist. :P She explored central park (and nowhere else) while I was at work yesterday, and only came out to meet me for broadway after work today. We watched A Catered Affair and it was great! :) I always prefer the less well known musicals. We walked to times square and got cold stone. Red raspberry cheesecake ice cream with cookie dough mix in is yummy!

No comments: