Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My last day of being 20 feels.. strange in a way. I've been rather pensive lately, to the extent that jh could tell over the phone that something's not quite right. I've been re-evaluating a number of things of late, given how I've had more time to myself..

I've settled my housing plans for July and August- moving to this place in the financial district owned by a guy who just graduated from penn but isn't starting work yet. The place is currently unfurnished as they've just gotten their keys, but hopefully it'd be nice and homey soon. I've already made two trips to move stuff there, and hopefully everything else will fit into my suitcase. :D Shall try to depend on myself to move this time around. I've always needed help with moving.. :X Huan made a comment about girls using their feminine wiles to get things done- I never thought of it that way. I don't exactly use "my feminine wiles" when i need help- or so I thought.. Shall ask for less help in future. ;P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Utilize our god-given charms as girls, cyn :)