Sunday, June 15, 2008

I need an apartment.

Sighs. I'm sick of gg around looking at apartments.. I just want a reasonably priced place to stay at.. :( Feeling like an idiot now. Ugh.

Russ made very good spaghetti last night.. ;) Russ and Huan came up to ny on sat and we met up for lunch at Lola, this restaurant at the edge of SoHo. It was pretty good, but we were surprised that the place was rather empty during Saturday brunch. I want the carrot cake from Dean & Deluca. :X We tried the cheesecake and it was rather delish.

Finally got down to Ikea today to get the stools I've been thinking about for some time. Invested in a new comforter cover, pillows, as well as pillow cases (in case I'm taking the unfurnished apartment I'm on my way to view). I'm stressed about work.. :( Everyone's really nice but I don't feel like I'm getting up to speed fast enough. BOO. I don't like feeling inadequate.

Anyways I've received some birthday presents already. XP Russ got me a coach hp accessory in the shape of a key, and evil huan got me a 5kg tub of nutella!! He's out to make me fat. :P I'm sure he's deriving pleasure from the thought of me polishing off the entire tub.. It'd make a good door stop! Hehe. Given how heavy it is..

No comments: