Monday, September 22, 2008

Home for Christmas!

It seems as though things have changed quite a bit since thursday. I've decided on stopping by Singapore enroute to Zurich for my winter break trip. :) A week of respite in sunny Singapore before braving the cold in Zurich and Eastern Europe.. It is a slight extravagance to be in both Asia and Europe for winter break but it shd be well worth it.

I've an econ quiz tomorrow but I'm finding it trivial cuz we haven't had much material yet. There's some bs to be memorized abt the Ricardian model of trade though.. and I should get the mdown pat since they're probably needed tomorrow.

I've two full time interviews this week- both for pe shops that I might wanna consider working for. :) Let's c how they go.

1 comment:

Xianz said...

Hey! Am delighted that you'll be back for x'mas! only saw you twice when you came back in aug... Muz spare me some time out of ur busy schedule, yeah? hee :)